Contact me

pinkandfluffydesigns@yahoo.co.uk

Saturday 28 February 2009

Kwerner colour inspiration #43 (23 if your me)


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colours this week from Kristina!
It was a great opportunity to use another new stamp set I got from the craft fair last weekend, its a cute little set from Wood ware.

I used my new copic markers to colour in and shade him.

I really love copics have you guys tried them? please let me know if you have any hints or tips also if you know any places that have good deals on them ( I want loads more colours!)

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

TFL

6 comments:

Winter said...

So cute! Love that stamp!

Steph said...

V cute stamp and I love the dotty paper. I need tips for copics too. Wish someone would run some copic courses like they do in the US!

Unknown said...

Super cute card!

Pirre said...

Funny!

Anonymous said...

Your card is `beautiful` Sarah..TFS:)~X~

Sue from Oregon said...

Cute!