Contact me

pinkandfluffydesigns@yahoo.co.uk

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Kwerner colour inspiration #50 (29 if your me)

WOW! can you believe that it is colour inspiration no. 50 from Kristina and she has loads of fab goodies up for grabs.
It was a real 'challenge' for me this one! Not only have I just about dragged myself out of a craft slump but I would NEVER use this colours together!

I think this card turned out a little different from what I normally do, but I do like it and I'm so please I am back to crafting I thought I was never going to get inspiration again!
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.
TFL

2 comments:

Sheila said...

What an original card! So pretty.

Traveling Mama said...

I cannot believe it's 50, either! Crazy, isn't it? Love your card this week! Totally awesome!