Contact me

pinkandfluffydesigns@yahoo.co.uk

Thursday 23 October 2008

Kwerner colour inspiration #27 (#10 if your me)



This week with Kristna's challenge we were let lose a little with the choice to use any red or pink colours or even both!
Since I always use pink I thought I would give red a try, also I wanted to use the apple stamp and designer series paper from the tart and tangy set from Stampin Up.
It is a notelet really as its 3 1/2" by 3 1/2".
Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.
TFL

7 comments:

Whimsical Wendy said...

Wow! I love this card! Mega bold statement and bright and cheerful to boot...keep up the great work Sarah. Wendy x

emily said...

Love how you used the apple paper and stamp on this card! Very fun!

Karla said...

I agree with Wendy, super bold! I loooooooooooove this card!!! great job!!!

kareN stampZ said...

ain't you a lucky girl _ a challenge created especially for you

PST love your card too - very effective

Pirre said...

Pretty card! Apples are great!!

Leonie said...

I would love to get this card of someone, it is great :)

~JulieH~ said...

Love it Sarah the colour, design and of course I love your clear embossing it alway look fab!

Juliex