Contact me

pinkandfluffydesigns@yahoo.co.uk

Monday 17 November 2008

CCC #14 Sketch


This weeks challenge over at Cupcake craft challenges was a sketch set by Rosette, you also have to have some brown in your creation and a scallop edge somewhere in it!
You don't have to have a sentiment you can replace that with embellishments. Go on have a go!!!

Haven't been feeling that well this week (nasty cold I just can't seem to get rid of!) but here is my card for the challenge. The stamp is from the stampin up set Wild about you, it is so cute!!!

Take a look at the other DT creations they really are good!

3 comments:

Nilda Rockenbach said...

Nice job Sarah.. I love the color combos you used. that giraffe is so cute

Steph said...

Love the polka dots and the cute giraffe!! Hope you're feeling better soon x

Rosette said...

Lovely card Sarah!! Thanks for the beautiful interpretation of my sketch :)