Contact me

pinkandfluffydesigns@yahoo.co.uk

Monday 24 November 2008

CCC #15 Sweets and cakes

This weeks challenge over at Cupcake craft challenges, was set by me!



I have just got the most fantastic paper stack from DCWV 'The Sweet matstack' I took my inspiration from this. So the challenge is sweets and cakes, you creation can be anything just has to feature sweets and cakes!




I made one of these treat holders (I'm lovin these as little gifts at the moment), i also made the little charms around the top, they are made out of Fimo after firing them I added glitter and lacquered them. They are something you can keep once you have eaten the sweets.


The paper at the bottom is from the DCWV stack.

Do check out the other DT members creations I really love what they have all done with this weeks challenge, take part if you can.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

TFL

No comments: