Contact me

pinkandfluffydesigns@yahoo.co.uk

Thursday 15 January 2009

Kwerner colour inspiration #38 (#21 if your me) and 2 sketches 4 you

Firstly I want to say that I'm not all that happy with the finished result of this card.
I have been ill with the flu (and I mean proper flu,hardly getting out of bed!) for the last week, I blame that on the lack of creative juices! Also I couldn't seem to take a good picture of it!

Anyhoo this card is for two challenges, the colour challenge from Kristina which I try and do every week (I have managed for the last 20, I'm not gonna let the flu stop me!) and the sketch this week from 2 sketches 4 you.
Please leave your comments to let me know what you think, and if you have any ideas what it needs!
TFL

9 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

You are way to hard on yourself! This is really cute! I hope you are feeling better soon!

Christy said...

That color combo is AWESOME! Great card!

Laura Davis said...

Sarah I think this card is just perfect! I love the simplicity and the colors are divine!
I hope you are feeling better soon! The flu stinks!!
Hugs,
Laura

Sherri said...

Very cute!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Sarah! Feel better soon.

Savitri said...

Two in one combo, huh? I haven't done the Kwerner challenge. Will try to tonight :)

Unknown said...

Great take on both the color challenge and Laura's sketch!

Unknown said...

This is lovely! Great take on Laura's sketch!

Jodene said...

I think it's a great card! Love those flowers.
Hope you are feeling better soon :)