Contact me

pinkandfluffydesigns@yahoo.co.uk

Thursday 22 January 2009

Kwerner colour inspiration #39 (#22 if your me) & Caardvarks challenge

I had just the stamp for Kristina's colour challenge this week. I love polka dots so I knew I had to do a card for the current challenge over at Caardvarks as the challenge is polka dots! Kept it subtle with dots just in the ribbon :)
Great bold colours, I stamped the image twice (I seem to do a lot of this) and the cut the heart out to give it more of a 3D look.

The card is 3"x3", I love this size it is a great notelet size I think.


Let me know what you think, I love reading your comments.
TFL

16 comments:

Leonie said...

Oh, so sweet, this IS the perfect stamp for this challenge, I love it!

Yankee in England said...

What a sweet card great job on the challenge.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card. I adore the image you used, so cute.

Stamp With Linz said...

What a sweet card! Love it!

Sherri said...

What a precious image! ...and I love the way you did the ribbon with the button!

Savitri said...

This is stinkin' cute! Love the stamp and the coloring that you did. So so cute!!

Sandy said...

super cute card! love that stamp set and i'm really starting to love polka dot ribbon

Winter said...

Love the little bee stamp! SO CUTE! Great job!

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi, just scrolled down and all your latest makes are fab. Love the button, love the bee, heck it's all great!

Unknown said...

wooowwwww pretty stap!!! lovely work.

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi there Sarah - oh this is just great and really cute. I am just starting to experiment with this size card and you have given me some good ideas. Really nice job.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness Sarah look at this little cutie, I just want to pick her up and kiss her! What a sweet card!

Sylvia said...

Just too cute!

Traveling Mama said...

This is just too cute! Love that image- she's adorable!

Fiona said...

This is a really cute card. i love the little person. Well done.

Sequin Bead said...

Now this is just adoreable, love the colours

natalie x